How long after I place my order will you ship my item? Can I still order a product if it is not in stock?
- If the item is in stock, we will typically ship within 1 week. Please allow 3 - 6 weeks if the piece (especially rings) is out of stock and needs to be made. Each piece is hand finished and requires attention to detail.
- All 14k gold items are custom-made to order, please allow 3 - 4 weeks for production and fulfillment.
How will my item arrive? How much is shipping?
- Domestic: What's Your Passion Jewelry sends most orders using the United States Postal Service (USPS) and will be shipped Second Day Priority with tracking. Price is $10.00 USD and is fully insured.
- There are three Carriers to choose from for International Orders: USPS (First Class Package International), DHL (Worldwide) and UPS. International shipping is calculated at checkout.
What happens if my order is declined or placed on hold?
- Please call your credit card company for further assistance, as some attributes were possibly unable to be verified. Please keep in mind; your bank may place a pending authorization for the funds you are attempting to submit until approved.
Exceptions to our delivery time frame:
- Inclement weather conditions may delay or postpone our deliveries. What's Your Passion Jewelry will not hold liability or refund the shipping charge based on an inclement weather delay.
- If the delivery of your package is delayed or postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of What's Your Passion Jewelry or USPS, such as the re-routing of delivery based on mechanical difficulties, What's Your Passion Jewelry will not hold liability or refund the shipping charges.
If your items came with in-game code(s), they must be returned unclaimed in order for you to be eligible for a refund.
Effective 10/1/2020: Any Pre-Order items are not eligible for a refund, but only for a store credit or exchange.
We strive for complete customer satisfaction. The service does not end with the sale. Please inspect your merchandise as soon as you receive it. We must be notified of any issues within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise.
Should you have any problems with the items, please contact our customer service department at Help@ComicBookJewelry.com with your Order Number. All return requests must be sent by email within 5 business days of delivery. The item must be returned in unused condition within 10 business days upon email confirmation by WYP. Please retain your return tracking number, to ensure your return has been received.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days to process your return. Once merchandise is processed and inspected (Monday - Friday, 9:30-5:00, EST), we will contact you and issue a refund / store credit.
Please note, shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
Customized items are non-refundable, however on a case-by-case basis, an exchange is possible.
Can I return an item that was purchased as a gift?
Gift items can only be exchanged or converted to a store credit, no refund can be issued.
Can I ship my items outside of the United States?
Marvel: United States & Territories
Crunchyroll: Worldwide (excluding Asia)
Anne Stokes: Worldwide
Kevin Smith: Worldwide
What forms of payment do you accepts?
Will I pay tax?
Taxation on the internet is typically only charged if you are in the same state as the company you are ordering from. What's Your Passion Jewelry is in Florida, so if you are buying/shipping your item within Florida, sales tax will be applicable.
Can I purchase a gift card?
Yes, we offer Gift Cards in the amounts of $100, $150, $200, $250. Please contact us for all other amounts.
General Information / FAQ
Gold and silver prices constantly fluctuate and are driven by supply and demand. The retail prices currently listed account for small fluctuations and are subject to change should there be any drastic change in either market.
As professional jewelers, we highly recommend that you do not wear your jewelry (not just our own) in the pool or ocean; the chemicals may not hurt your skin, but metals react differently. One time may not cause any visual damage, however repeated exposure will surely lessen the lifespan of any piece.
We are not responsible for any merchandise, which has been adjusted, repaired, refinished, or altered in any way by another jeweler. These activities would void our return policy.
We are not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of a jewelry item or gemstone.
Please note, we do not warranty the craftsmanship of the sterling silver chains or leather cords that we provide, as they are included for free. They are the only part of your purchase that we do not produce.
Unless specified, each piece of sterling silver is finished with a layer of Rhodium, which is a white metal belonging to the Platinum group. A rhodium finish adds a bright luster to a piece of jewelry and aids in preventing tarnish.
Our jewelry is proudly made in the USA!
Please make sure you know your ring size prior to ordering any of our rings. If you're unsure of your size, please utilize our conversion chart below, or check with your local jeweler, as they should have the proper tools needed to tell you your finger size.
Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
The millimeter is the standard unit of measurement in the jewelry industry. Using millimeters allows us to provide you with the most accurate dimensions for ordering purposes. To give you a better idea of our jewelry's dimensions: